The growth of congresses held in A Coruña is shown by the data registered at the end of last year, which reflects the movement of activity that this sector begins to have in our city.
With a growth of 56% in Congresses and 125% in MICE events (meetings, conventions and incentives), 48% in social events and 38% in shows, Palexco closes a year with a very positive balance in the sector, and opens another one full of challenges to continue growing in each of these segments, without losing sight of the congresses, in whose capture the center of their commercial strategies lies.
Some of the national congresses hosted during this past year:
- AETEL Congress (Spanish Association of Laboratory Technicians)
- JAEM Congress (Activities for Learning and Teaching Mathematics)
- XLIX Congress of the Spanish Society of Nephrology (S.E.N.)
- 44th SEDEN Congress (Spanish Society of Nephrological Nursing)
- 47 CECE Congress (National Confederation of Teaching Centers)
- Paraplegia 2019 (National Days of the Spanish Society of Paraplegia and the Symposium of the Spanish Association of Nursing Specialized in Spinal Injury)
- EUSIPCO 2019 (European Signal Processing Conference)
- XVIII International Conference on Animation, VFX & New Media
Professionals from rheumatology, dental medicine, other specialties such as pediatrics, marketing, technology, etc. will meet during 2020.
And there are several applications that are being worked on for the coming year that eventually will be disclosed.