BINGO ROYAL SALAMANCA, NEW BINGO CONCEPT
On November 29th, Comar Group reopened the doors of Bingo Royal Salamanca; after a complete renovation of the entire complex.
The attendees enjoyed the surprise performance of one of the musical icons of the city, as well as important surprises and succulent prizes, throughout the night.
With a renewed image, current and avant-garde, Royal Salamanca aims to be at the head of the sector in a cultural and living city like Salamanca, offering the best service, quality, facilities and offer in the leisure market. For this purpose, Comar has not only improved the facilities of this Bingo, but has enabled new spaces, and opted for the most cutting-edge technology, unique in the bingo sector.
Bingo Royal Salamanca is located in the commercial heart of the city, between the pedestrian streets of Monroy and Azafranal. Its Hall has 25 videobingo seats, multi-user slots, 2 electronic roulettes, interconnected prizes, Jackpot and a Bingo room to live the perfect game, alone or with your friends.
Slots and bets:
- From 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m. (Monday to Thursday)
- From 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m. (Friday and Saturday)
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (Sundays)
- From 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. (Sunday to Thursday)
- From 4:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. (Friday)
- From 4:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (Saturdays)